Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ME, A STALKER.....

I mentioned that we went to see 'my best girl' Barbra in New York City.  Well, really Brooklyn, but whatever...

WEEEELLL.....

I heard she was coming to Chicago, so just for the fun of it, I thought I'd see if her tickets were sold out.  And they weren't. So something came over me, and I felt compelled to grab some.

Um, yeah.

Then I got to thinking about breaking this little news to Mark... so I did what any woman would do.  I waited, putting it off, thinking I'd wait until 'next weekend'.  I finally waxed my wings, soared by the sun and told him.

He took it okay...

so we went, again.

These seats weren't as good as the NYC ones, in fact we were in the upper part, but to the left of the stage, and THIS time, I didn't follow directions and took my camera.  WEll, I didn't take them, incase ONE of us got thrown out, Mark did... So here's some shots from my little pink camera.. that really aren't that bad at all, we could see her, I'm SURE she was waving at me a time or two....





Chris Botti played the trumpet


Pretty good huh?

Mark asked me if there was anything else I wanted to tell him about Barbra... about any other cities.  I told him no, but I could snag some if he'd be okay with it.

He said, I could be construed a stalker...

I said I didn't care.  We are what we are.

He said no...

I really HATE that word.

1 comment:

  1. Well.....no can always change.....and Christmas is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete