Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GARGOYLES, BIRTHDAYS AND RODEOS....

I'm deep in the Heart again.... and have noticed often when I walk down the hall in Mark's building, that I'm the only one around. However, I don't really feel alone.  Now I have to confess, the hall kind of reminds me of the movie 'The Shining'.  I really do expect to see the twins.... but they aren't there...

I'm not crazy.

I'm not alone in the hall and I really am being watched... but not the twins.... it's the 'boys'... at least I think they are boys and they are everywhere.




It was Mark's birthday last night. So we celebrated Houston style... and went to the Rodeo.  It's Rodeo Month down here, and it's a big thing. Seriously.  So we dressed up, and went.  And stuck out like the Yankees we are. We were lacking, boots, hats, Wranglers, ornate belts, short tight skirt...you get the idea.  But... we had fun.  Saw some bull riding (why anyone would do this is beyond me)

Barrel racing, calf roping, steer wrestling and bucking broncos,


Oh, and then we saw something really cute...

Yes, ladies, that is KEITH URBAN....


The lady behind me was screaming bloody murder. He was cute and all, but it's not like it was the BEATLES...


am I dating myself?


1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh. I just bought one of Urban's discs, and its pretty good. My sister goes completely gaga for him. I myself, am an Elvis fan. (Although, I'm not sure I could scream bloody murder over anyone).

    ReplyDelete