Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WHEW.....

Well, it's all over. Well, not really, as I haven't taken down my tree or dedecorated (is that a word) my house. Actually, I probably won't until after New Years...but the presents are opened and put away.

We had a lovely holiday. All my chicks were here, beaus in tow... and we had an abundance of gifts, food, and laughs. It was great. I think everyone liked what they got ~ if not, they did a great job faking it!!

Some holiday highlights.....Christmas Eve at my sisters....

we celebrated her son's birthday, which is actually Christmas day.

And onto Christmas day... starting off here at home....

kind of a motley looking crew aren't we?

Then, onto my mom's....







After all the festivities.. we loaded up our city girl and her beau and their 'haul' and took them home to Chicago. Have to say, it was a quick shot in and out on Christmas night... no traffic!

My husband is home this week... he's working a LOT, and we are reupholstering a chair and hassock... if we don't kill each other, I'll post pictures...don't hold your breath though...


No comments:

Post a Comment