Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DO YOU EVER....

sleep on the boat?

It's a query we are asked a lot.

Do we?

Well.... if you know me well, you know I'm a Hilton kind of girl. And sleeping on the boat reminds me of....

well.....

camping.



And, I don't camp. Just in case you were wondering,  I'm just not an outdoorsy kind of girl. I don't like dirt, or sweating, and I'm pretty sure both of those go hand in hand with camping.  So with that said,  I've resisted spending the night on the boat.

But, I promise, next year, I will try it.  Pinky swear... so remind me. No excuses, I will do it... promise.

And who knows, maybe next year Conrad (Hilton) will have purchased our boat and installed air conditioning and offer room service.

Stranger things have happened...

don't be so negative.


1 comment:

  1. ha ! love this post. I was asked to sleep on a boat once and before I could say "no" I was told the boat was a 101 ft. yachet.
    Well heck ...." yes, I would be happy to sleep on your boat" ....

    ReplyDelete