Friday, December 18, 2009

7 DAYS.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, 7 days... one week. ARGHHHHH I'm not ready. I'm not finished shopping. I haven't wrapped what I have. I still need something for my mother, among others and I am out of ideas. I haven't baked Christmas cookies (well, I haven't done that since I lost the best babysitter I ever had- she even baked AND decorated with the kids no less). I need another week, or two. Why don't I organize my time better? Why do I waste so much time? Why am I such a last minute person? Why am I sitting here on the computer when there is so much to do?? WEll, I tell you, this it what I'm going to do...

go see a movie with a friend. yep, that's it. I'm going to see 'Precious'.


Good lord, I have a week, what I am stressing for????

No comments:

Post a Comment