Monday, December 28, 2009

A MOVIE!!

Just like regular people, my husband and I went to a movie tonight. We saw 'It's Complicated', It was good. Both the movie and the 'normal-ness' of the evening. Since he lives in Houston for a good portion of the week and I live at home... it's not often that we can do this kind of thing on a Monday night.

I cleaned my studio this afternoon. It had been the Christmas present holding tank for the last month or so. It really needed it. Really. Now it's time to get creative.... right. I am knitting said husband a sweater- that's creative isn't it??

Seriously, I'm getting ready to hand over a whole new bunch of digital designs for Paper Popsicles' January 15, re- opening as it's new self. I'm excited to see what they've come up with. Clever women, I'm thinking.

And, I did just finish illustrating a children's book. 'For the Love of Pancakes' really a darling story. Check it out here....you want it for your little ones... and it's my 15 minutes of fame.

Feeling a little cheeky, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment