Friday, June 4, 2010

7 DRESSES

A very good friend's son is getting married tonight. I have purchased 7 dresses for this event.

Now, before you think, wow, is she changing every hour.... let me explain. They are 'floaters'. Floaters are my husbands term for things I bring home to try on. A practice he can not get a grip on. But you women out there know what I'm talking about- I don't always feel like trying things on in the store, so it's just easier to float them in an out!!

So I tried them all on for my husband.. and went with the one he picked. It was, of course, the most expensive... proving he has great taste.

But then we knew that, he chose me, after all!!!

Happy Weekend.


1 comment:

  1. OMG..............LOL.....YES, HE did choose you!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see pics of the big night!!! WELL???? Which one did u pick????

    ReplyDelete