Monday, May 30, 2011

Back on the Boat!

Today was odd for Chicago.... the sun was out and it was HOT!! Wow... could the weather finally be shaping up?  We packed a little picnic and  headed off to the boat! Corbin and Ally joined us, and it was a perfect day.

Well, it was a little gusty and choppy at the end, but, I'm not complaining. No, not at all..


In all the fun of today, I didn't forget it was Memorial Day. My Mom and I went last night after the storms finally passed and planted flowers at the cemetery. It was so muddy, I felt and looked like a mud wrestler. But the graves looked nice when we were done.

 Then this morning, before we left for the city, I wanted to fly the flag to honor those who are or have served our country. So, I got Mark to mount another bracket on my porch for my flag. I had one, but something...or someone nibbled it off.



 Seriously, who or what did that???

No comments:

Post a Comment