Monday, May 21, 2012

ONE DOWN....

TWO to GO....

I had a little engagement soiree for Scarlett and Dan over the weekend.  Just a small affair, to grease the wheels for the big events.

You know, the 2 (count 'em) weddings we have coming up, one of which is here.  Well, not the actual ceremony, but the reception/party portion.  I think I can handle it.  With help, that is, from the cleaning crew, the caterer, and a bartender or two!

So, with out any further ado, I give you a glimpse into fun... Trumpy-style.

....warning (photo heavy).....


I'm always very calm before I entertain.

right...... 


Family!


friends...










 my mom and Jerry

 Jessica and Blain

 Corbin and Ally

 Scarlett and Dan

the proud mom!!

 with nana...

my sister and her husband

my beautiful children

Frida (she's part of the fam...) 
  

There were lies told....

 toasts given....


 advice....


and more advice...

sibling craziness

 groomsmen craziness...

 kissing....


 special gifts...

dancing.... 



 and laughing...




but mostly, celebrating, 
that these two are so in love! 



1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww.....that last photo says it all!!! Great job on a successful engagement party! YOu pulled it off!!!!

    ReplyDelete