Sunday, September 20, 2009

VACATION PROPERTY?

Yesterday, my husband and I went for a sail. As you know, if you've been a follower, we have a sailboat on Lake Michigan in Chicago. I. love. to. sail.

Anyway, there are 3 pump houses off the city, out in the lake, one is just your basic brick number, one reminds me of a couple circus tents, and the other, is my favorite. It is, however, covered in these nasty black birds, of questionable character, I am thinking.

All three of these are out a few miles, and are quite far apart. Yesterday, we went to the furthest one north, my favorite. It was a bit rough, strong winds, sunny and a little cool, but a great day, none the less.




I just thought you'd like to see my possible future vacation home...providing I can convince Mayor Daley to sell it to me and then get rid of the damn birds, of which I am terrified of. That, however is a post for another day....What a view? huh?

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I tell ya...I am always chuckling when I am reading your blog!!! You soooooo had me going on this one....I'd come out and be a weekend guest anytime...BUT plese get rid of the birds first!

    ReplyDelete