Saturday, September 26, 2009

I WON!!!!

I'm so excited... I NEVER win anything and I won something!!! I entered the 'Wandering Witch' EHAG contest and actually won. I'm so excited to get my little witchie!!

This comes after my big disappointment of NOT winning tickets to hear my all time FAVORITE girl- Barbra sing to 100 people in a club in NYC tonight. Now, I really thought maybe the gods would shine on me and let me win, because lord knows there is no bigger fan than me.... Even all those gay guys don't out fan me- I. am. goofy. wild. in. love. with. her. Anyway, the drawing was even on my birthday- but I didn't win. I was pretty verklempt....

so I think I'll name my new witch Babs.....

Check out where she came from - Little Dollings - pretty cool stuff I must say!! AND, she's on her way to me!!!! I wonder if she can sing?

1 comment:

  1. YAY! She is hysterical! Congrats! and BTW, you are always a winner with me Ardith! I just love you cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete