Monday, August 20, 2012

...AND NOW WE CELEBRATE!!

Not sure if those of you who know me noticed my mom was missing from the photos from the wedding.

She was.

She was sick.

And missed it.

Boo.

She was sick with dehydration and ended up in the ER; so actually, my sister also missed the actual ceremony.  Double boo. Crummy.

We did take the pictures to show her the next day, and my brother in law videoed it for her to see, not the same, but the best we could do.

....anyway...

after I changed from my capris back into my wedding dress and HIGH HEELS that I wore for 10 1/2 hours (!!!) the party began.  If you've ever been to a Trumpy party, you know we like to do it right. This was no exception, I'd worked like a crazy woman trying to tend to all details, and cover all my bases.  I'm still tired.

I asked my sister the paper artist, to make a cute banner for me.  How fun is this?  She's good!





Had a great caterer, who oddly enough was both the bride and groom's English teacher! She retired from that to become a caterer...  AND.. it gets more coincidental... her husband, who is a pilot, flew them home from their honeymoon in Mexico today.

I'm so off topic tonight.... back to the party.....

People began arriving, and the celebrating began.  I worried that the number of people might be too many for my house and yard to handle.  It was fine, I totally underestimated how big the place is, I guess.   Perfect amount on the food and drink, ran out of rocks glasses and had to drag out some kitchen ones (I hate plastic), and I only had one wine glass casualty!  So without further ado, here's a peek at some of the fun that I'm sure kept neighbors awake and driven crazy.  Sorry to you all!!







there were mustaches... 



and a toast from the brides mother...






There was cake cutting....






and dancing...



and Frida, of course, got some action....


men with hand bags... 


little dogs that needed to join the fun! 


giggling....



and a whole lot of garbage the next day... (this is only half) 


And, last, but not least... take a gander at my beautiful roses from my anniversary.  




No comments:

Post a Comment