Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm SWELTERING....

So, I live in this old house, that we found so charming when we thought we should have it. As it was built at the turn of the century (not the most recent one, the one before) it had radiators....weren't they cute? As well as offering a great place to dry wet mittens, they do provide a nice heat but, this also meant no central air and as the house was old and had been painted many times over the last 100+years, most of the windows don't open. Anyway, we had central air put in- it is after all 2009, everyone has it- don't they? For some reason it isn't working and if you live in the Midwest you know that it is WAY TOO DAMN HOT and I HATE TO SWEAT. Are you feeling my mood here?????

So finally, a little while ago, the guy came to look at it, and left and I didn't get to talk to him and I have this for boding sense of dread overtaking me that he isn't coming back tonight which means that I am going to have to deal with this all night. So at this particular moment I am very, very, very irritated and hating this stupid charming old house. In a big way.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww.....that really sucks! I bet your sister will have a spare bed for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete