Tuesday, October 13, 2009

gonna brag a little here......

My kids are all talented in their own ways, today, I am featuring my middle daughter. Check out her website. Click on iamscarlett.com and check out her work

Isn't she talented? And, while we are bragging things up, her website was designed by her boyfriend, and you can check out his stuff at talliandesigns.com

Now, in case you didn't put two and two together, I'll spell it out for you... if you are in need of some art work, talk to my daughter, if you are in need of a website, or some graphic work, talk to her beau.

2 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous and insanely talented daughter! And her beau ain't half bad either! LOL! Just stopping by to say I'm glad you are taking care of your boobie business! And I'll make a pact with you...if you promise to work harder at the monthly self exams, I will do. Well, I get to have mine smushed tomorrow! Fun, huh? Love ya, Girl! L

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....they are so darn gorgeous!!!! LOVE Scarlett's site!!!! so talented and funky!!!! OMG...is that your JADE PLANT in her illustration of the lady/man in the mirror???? LOL!!! Going to check out the beau's site!!!

    ReplyDelete