Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE DOLPHINS!

We walked along the beach in Naples, enjoying the day. Sun blazing, breeze blowing, and the fabulous ocean smell. Suddenly, Sharon said 'look, out there' and sure enough there were dolphins!!

They were CLOSE! Really close! Like I thought too close, I didn't want them to be 'beached'. They were so cute! Playing and poking their heads out of the water.

I didn't have my camera, and running back just wasn't an option, so you'll have to visualize. I've been to the beach a zillion times in my life, but NEVER had dolphins that close.

However, the downside of this is I've had the Flipper song playing over and over and over in my head ever since.....

'they call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightening....'

remember????

1 comment:

  1. Thanks......now I keep hummin that darn song! That had to be sooooo exciting to see!!! UGH....total scrapin moment there...bummer!

    ReplyDelete