Sunday, October 18, 2009

YES, IT'S OVER....

The boat is in it's winter storage spot. Well, sort of. We sailed it up today. The SUN was out and it was fairly tolerable, overall, however, the wind was kinda sluggish. It took MUCH longer than it should have. But, it was nice to hang out all day with just my husband on the boat.

I'm kind of glum, I really enjoyed sailing and the lovely city of Chicago... not that I can't go into Chicago anytime I want, but probably won't do so every weekend. I've grown accustom to the hustle and bustle of the city and the beautiful views and seeing my daughter often. I really hate to see it be over... for the year. And I really hate to see what I know is coming.... winter....

Here's some excerpts from today.....just my husband, our boat and me- good stuff I tell you, good stuff!





of course, we needed to visit our vacation property!



so long Chicago....


coming into the harbor for storage....

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are beautiful! may I say that Mark is very "HOT"!!!! OK, you look so darn cute too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete