Thursday, October 14, 2010

NEW TITLE....

So, I subbed today. In 1st grade, where I used to be an aide a zillion years ago (or so it seems). I was a little nervous about going, I'm so unfocused and preoccupied since the accident, and it's been a while since I'd been there, AND I knew I'd have to tell the accident story a lot of times. But, it went well, I didn't lose any kids, or forget what I was doing, or cry.

It was really nice to see all my friends. I really miss those people. And the kids. Well, most of them.

I got a new title..... 'THE MEANEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD'.... yep that's me!! Why you may ask??? Well, it was really nasty, really mean of me... but.... I said in a calm voice.... no, the templates are NOT a math game, they are a math tool. So put them away.....

There, I confessed.....

1 comment:

  1. You are such a meanie!!!!! It"s time to get out and sub more often darlin!!!!! It's good to be surrounded by your friends and to get away from that damn kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete