Sunday, January 30, 2011

CURRENTS ON SUNDAY.....

Hello... it's Sunday again, so it's time for currents...

listening:  a rerun of Two and a half Men.

eating: at the moment, nothing, but just came from having appetizers

drinking: I was drinking a 7 & 7...

wearing: jeans and a black tee shirt.

feeling: content.

weather: warm, like in the 70's.

wanting: some sweettarts .

needing: it to be boating season ( we were at the sailboat show yesterday).

thinking: about some shoes I saw at Nordstrom yesterday.

enjoying: Houston!.

wondering: how my doglets are?

One hour until ONE WORLD ONE HEART starts.. will I stay up and list my extremely cool gift?  Hard to say, but make sure you check back~you are going to want to participate in this.  Serious, and I'm not just being cheeky. 



No comments:

Post a Comment