Monday, April 12, 2010

I'M IN A MOOD....

Does my new blog design give you an idea as to my mindset??? I'm in a funk- I can't seem to muster much enthusiasm for anything. I think a lot of it has to do with my allergies and the medicine I'm on...
A. Speaking of medicine-it's not cutting it
B. I feel cruddy
C. My STUPID insurance company is giving me fits
D. Have I mentioned how much I HATE, HATE HATE insurance companies???

Seriously, I should be tickled pink- the sun's out, it's warm and the boat is weeks from launching. But, it's Monday, and I'm feeling kinda blah.

We finished the dining room. I'm quite happy with the outcome. I put up a wall decal of a quote I fancied. I risked my life and limb doing it. I stood on an antique piece of furniture, that shifted side to side when I did. Probably NOT the most clever of ideas.... oh well, all's well! I didn't collapse it, or fall to my death. I EVEN managed to get it up there centered and straight!! And let me just tell you, straight is not my forte. I can draw pretty much ANYTHING- just NOT a straight line.

So, there you have it- my thoughts of the moment. Stay tuned for more fun and frolic....

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww....I'm sorry you're having a tough day. So scrappin Tues is very important...I'll get ya laughin with Grandma Eunie's "rug burn" stories!

    ReplyDelete