Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE MOUSE.

Okay, you know this is an OLD house. With that said, here's crazy......

I went into my bathroom tonight to use the facilities.... As I walked in, I noticed what looked like small lint balls floating in my toilet; then I saw it...... THERE WAS A MOUSE FLOATING IN MY TOILET.
Well, not really floating- SWIMMING,and the lint balls, were not lint balls, he'd used the facilities before me.....I.AM.NOT.MAKING.THIS.UP.HONESTLY.

Anyway, I am husband/son-less tonight, so I was on my own. I managed to rescue the drowned little rat (I couldn't help use that expression) and released it outside. I think the bleach in the toilet bowl wasn't so good for him, however, if he does survive, he'll probably be back inside. Hopefully he learned his lesson, somehow, I'm doubting it.

HELP.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I have never laughed so hard!!!! NO WAY! This is a first for me...I know NO ONE who has had a MOUSE swimming in their toilet!!!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!!

    Please tell me you got a picture of this....of course after you were done screaming!
    I think my FIRST AND ONLY reaction would be to FLUSH!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete