Okay, you know this is an OLD house. With that said, here's crazy......
I went into my bathroom tonight to use the facilities.... As I walked in, I noticed what looked like small lint balls floating in my toilet; then I saw it...... THERE WAS A MOUSE FLOATING IN MY TOILET.
Well, not really floating- SWIMMING,and the lint balls, were not lint balls, he'd used the facilities before me.....I.AM.NOT.MAKING.THIS.UP.HONESTLY.
Anyway, I am husband/son-less tonight, so I was on my own. I managed to rescue the drowned little rat (I couldn't help use that expression) and released it outside. I think the bleach in the toilet bowl wasn't so good for him, however, if he does survive, he'll probably be back inside. Hopefully he learned his lesson, somehow, I'm doubting it.
2 years ago