Thursday, July 30, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL....

No, not quite yet- but coming. Two weeks to be exact. I did go in today to sub for my counterpart for summer school. For those of you dying to know about my job, I work in an Elementary School two days a week as a teacher's aide. I job share this job with a friend, she works the other 3 days. The idea, when I started this, was to help me pursue my creative endeavors, and to travel more with my husband - the nomad. For some reason, I've had to fight tooth and nail to get the district to go along with the job sharing thing for the last few years.... get with it... it's the wave of the future, and it works for ME!

Today I was with 4th graders. Still for the most part a cute age. Doing reading and math. I don't like math much. What happened to regular multiplication???? I have nightmares of the dreaded flash cards to this day. MEMORIZE THOSE TABLES.

But now, I'm back home. I've been working diligently on the Paper Popsicle's FRIDAY FREEBEE and some other cool (just being cheeky again) new stuff. I'm kind of excited to see the reaction to some of it... I've been feeling a little 'out there'.

So, hang on, overcome with anticipation for the unveiling!!!!


fyi - house guests tomorrow......

1 comment: